Recover after a Fire in Brantford
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and halt work for months after. Fire can rip apart a property, but additional damage from smoke and soot can linger for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your business will smell of smoke for years after the fire.
Surviving a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your cherished company and livelihood are at risk. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Brantford/Woodstock offers emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Brantford market.
- Help comes quickly and is ready 24/7
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and structural stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Careful cleaning for any damaged inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Moisture removal – professional grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Navigate to this page to discover our other commercial services
The Paul Davis team can restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical training, sanitation techniques and tools combined with our experience results in faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, often being able to restore the items inside your business to their prior condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to help.